Monday, April 23, 2012

this whole week sleep at 5am. Last Saturday went for badminton but that day i slept for less than 5hours. Then Sunday morning 10:20am i woke up but i sleep at 6:30am which is 4hours but i was sneezing like hell because of the nose sensitive"signes-if not mistaken" ;P. Follow by so call "Sunday midnight or Monday morning" i slept from 00.20am to 1:30am then sneezing and suffering from cold by making a plate of "wantan" until 5am i try to sleep in another room but my nose is stuck and i have no idea where should i turn to stop this blocking. Use my mouth to breath makes me could not fall a sleep. i about 6:30am only fall a sleep and father tried to wake me up from 7:30am but i 8:20am only wake up because too tired!!! I just have 2 to 3 hours of sleep. THAT IS TOTALLY TERRIBLE AND HORRIBLE!!!

today went for classes and the aircon just cold like shit!!! i knew i could not stand college's air con so i bring 1 jacket and 1 formal jacket it makes me wearing 3 pieces together but im still freezing cold... FARK!!!! 2 Classes over suppose to finish within 4 hours but it actually took 6hours...

I say yes when my friend says go watch movie. Regret but nevermind...i cried too many times inside the cinema for this movie.... zi ming and chun jiao.... .... i went to see doctor to claim medicine because i really scareeed to night cant fall a sleep again then im dead as my asg deadline is 30april and fark that im the leader FUCK U MS ONG im sorry but i really want to say that.... u said want to let ppl never been a leader before to be a leader.... and after awhilei realize i been leader in her class before n wtf she say u wan your marks or not... come on what u actually want women?? zzzzz fark it la.... just fark it.... i just wan to xxx FARK tart shit,,,, i just broke down... from my brain to my heart.... now my eyes and my tears.... im weak....and im weakening... 1 week not enough sleep nevermind but i cant chg my time back... nvm... farking flu is decreasing my energy and increasing my emotional level... i have more patient now and u know what??? i am crying like a girl just broke up with boyfriend hahaha WTF??? why so weak zzzz im leader but i asked my member to vote whether let lecturer check our work or not first and some say no but now only say yes... pls stop playinig with me... i have enough... actually last few days i cant fall a sleep i think is because of this marketing asg n farking dissertation asg... im broke... just broke... breaking down internal n externally ahaa fuck it just fuck it...

No comments: