Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FML

Yeah my brother is sick but he is 15, is it my job once spot he is sick and tell my parents OH NO!!! BROTHER IS SICK BROTHER IS SICK??? WTF??? although im 21 this year so what he is 15!!! when i have fever i will tell my mom means i want to see a doctor or want some fever pill. If im having flu and cough i will check whether there are pills or liquid medicine...

Yeah so what i saw my brother sleeping there n touch his head feel like his body temperature is abit abnormal compare to mine...he always go play badminton or basketball but the main point he is wearing school sport shirt... when i just finish exercise i sleep at sofa im also very heat"ty". HOW THE FARK I KNOW HE REALLY HAVING FEVER WTF!!!!!!!!!

huh whatever la wan to watch my ON CALL 36 HOURS ahhaha so nice la that cantonese hong kong movie PREFECt!!! keep cry every few episode

No comments: