Monday, September 27, 2010

26/9/2010

T.T today my duck duck get...get...get...taken by people...光明正大的took it dy...haix... how sad~~~i already get ready all stuff... and...and...she just... haix... then... my duck GONE!!! wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todaty is Elamine's lasy day in Shang Palace... so... during break we went to pavillion n have our memorable n last lunch with elaine as a Shang Palace's trainee...

we could n do have chances to have lunch but not as trainee n colleague...

something stupid n FUNNY happen at the parking lot... i do believe Yen,elaine, me ,becky n boon will remember bout it...

n a good n lucky thing that happen to me is that i remember "1M" this could save all of us lol XD..becoz today NON OF THEM REMEMBER PARKING LOTS N NUMBER = =" WE ALMOST FORGOTTEN BOUT THAT!!! hilarious~~~n we just left 45minutes till working hour...

Thursday...we might have a chance to ask jaclyn,max n elaine to go for small gathering ^^ and it would me yen n my last day in Shang palace ^^

No comments: