Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Day in Shang Palace

did not had much feeling about this...but today im like 闷闷的。。。

Q:not in mood??
A:don't think so~~~

Q:sad??
A:just a little and feel bored...

Q:??
A:maybe because today lack of some people~~~

Q:??
A:wish jac,bec,elaine,max to be here...with me n yen yen for our last day~~~Just like the day during MoonCake Festival...It is absolutely enjoyable in Room 8... All jokes,funny screen,get shooted by someone,shooted someone ^.^ anyway~~~ all this is memories...

suddenly feel a bit upsad because not all are here before we leave...爱爱姐~~~霞姐~~~八八姐~~~琳琳姐~~~Z铃姐~~~骂死哥~~~

but nevermind~~think of saturday then ^^ hope sunday can be my off day!!!



Today~~~we helped them do all SETTING before we go and have a YUMMY LUNCH that prepared by "a miserable human" ^.^ I had many special dimsum of the month but don have crispy fried prawn =[ but got "ha guan" with mayonnaise ~~~

the best is my favorite "yong zhi gam lou" ~ "yang zi jing lu" ~杨芝甘露~~~i think it sounds like this but... pin yin is absolutely wrong dy ^^ gomi~~~

and and my 汤圆~~~ hehehehe....i am REALLY GLAD i could meet such helpful n kind people when im working ^^

miss Ms Ivy too~~~~that day i saw her~~~and she smile at me n EI~~~SO LONG ARR YOU~~~XD what she means is ei~~~at shang palace so long arr??? ^^ really LOVE her 咯~~ofcoz la she so kind n good to me ^^

No comments: