Tuesday, December 15, 2009

......the first thing is I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START......GOSH!!!!

this month...December,i am very chong1 shi2...REALLY...REALLY REALLY la~~~

I still remember,at first i have went out with my friend i went ice skating with my friends then we go night house. actually is going Pub to have beer de...my mom was so good as she don't want me to stay outside overnight...actually not overnight la is lepak outside until morning only go back home. Haiz...ice skating was so memorable because hor... someone hor... make people fall de lol... hahaha so funny and got peopel very...funny lol hahaha but it is really fun la...>.<

nowadays i really enjoy when the time being with my dear friends actually >.< no matter they are primary or secondary or college de >.< they are just friends...just that...who actually is trading their own heart with you...you might not know actually.zhen suo wei...ren xin nan che...ren bing bu dong who is zhen xin and who is jia yi...haiz...ren ma...will have fan chuo de shi hou de...lol BULLSHITTING HERE again = =" zzzz

lol one car...at the back got 5people...my mom is a pro driver man.. hahaha but that night...din play gao gao lo...and i was so....ching xing after what that...i qing xing until 6am only fall asleep and 10am wake up becoz ned to fetch friends >.< i REALLY DUN UN why everytime also so hyper de??never fall a sleep before... my god...

No comments: