Friday, August 14, 2009

nan wang de yi tien...hahaha

Today lie mei de birthday lol hehe...at first i tot meow meow kata we go the curve to eat steamboat n buffet to celebrate sou xing nue de birthday de...then ok lor... hehe lie mei dai sai ma...hehe...then...then...then...haiz...suddenly ping say not enough then i call a few people lor... then mom from melaka just...haiz.. she rush and fetch me lo...then han call n...haiz...no human in his car...hahah be song liao then han ask to fetch us as he is near by then i call mom and she talk with me with bu han de yu qi and scolded me "you come back on you own,don't ask me to fetch you liao" sorry lor.. mom , i know you got dinner with people liao...but still want u to rush back n fetch me then now you half way ALMOST reach liao i only say you no need to fetch me...sorry lar... i also don't want de...no people inform me also...zzzz then got people say...change to sunway...zzz fan dao si... keep chg and chg n chg... that time just wake up sure got abit emotional de then keep scolded by people already be song liao lar.. still got so many problem..almost wanna tiao people liao lol. luckily i din waaakakaka...

No comments: