Sunday, August 9, 2009

lazy to write lazy to type plus forgot what to type lol
yesterday morning i 9am wake up liao de lol.i sms lots of people to pinjam their mpw book lol manakala...haiz....all reply me very late lol lucky ade dick dick.. hehe...then ping ping 10am sms n ask me about mpw so...i pergi pinjam dick dick de book and photostat then ping come my house and we start war lor...and we study from....don't know what time until 7pm lor...then...parents all went to genting so me,ping,bra bra go to gor2's house lorr and all go tropicana city to have buffet lor...hehe...i keep make ping ping shy shy lol. hahaha she feel shy shy but i feel happy lol WAAKKAKAKAKA haiz... i like to zat people i like to make people and i like to bully people liao HOW ARR??very bad de you know??lol hehe...i am tired now lol yesterday de dinner very funny lol. haiz... afternoon study until very hard then night bully people until very happy WAKAKKAKA...lol if my mother there....sure... very...de heh!!!heh!!!heh!!! haiz...i also notice my imagination very pro liao lol i learn from meow meow de lol wakakakaka

No comments: