Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day

Happy mother day loh mommy~~~

I 3pm only wake up because... i watched qi zi de you huo...which is mom's favourite... ^^ until 4:30am neh...

tired...bone tired... becoz got help mommy do some jia wu... mommy went out with auntie mee jee because last month her son promised mommy to belanja they 2 during mothers day...

my uncle went back to salak ^^ but my cousin brother they all pun tak balik...
haix... PO PO i miss you!!! MUACKX MUAXKCC and gong gong i miss u too.... ^^

to have such mommy,popo and gong gong is really good you know??

sometimes i think of when mommy sent me to auntie house...
and i was crying everyday...
because i always stick with mommy in salak until standard 2...
a day before mommy n popo say tomorrow u are going to auntie house...
i was like WHAT!!!what u talking about??
i beg mommy...i say i will be more guai...
but she say i always tak buat homework...
i say BUT I GET 8/50 over the whole class arr..
then she say... that is not enough...you ned to study...and you always so disrespectful to all your zang bei...always GUAT people with your eye XD XD!!!
the next dya^^ i totally 4get aboyut this thing^^
i really forgot what happen after that



I totally remember the FIRST DAY of school!!!
after school...i reach auntie house...
in salak...the door is open 100% but auntie house = ="
100% close...and so i keep quiet and stand in front of the door...
after long long time...
mai tu came out and saw me...
why u stand there did not say people to open door harr??
i keep quiet...
then dun know what happen already...
bu ying jie jie was there and they fa wo...
ask me to stand outside UNTIL... i say open the door for me please...
then i stand there....keep quiet,..
then i tried dy then i go sit behind the carr...
then after X miunutes...
auntie came out../yuen!!!yuen!!! where are you???
aiyo...bu yinig...where is she??where she went??people grab her already??
then... XD XD hahah think of it also funny...
then she say NEXT TIME HARR...
WENT REACH HOME ASK PEOPLE TO open the door har....
then i keep quiet but my head say yes...

mai tu take care of many kids...
seems like the girl name fang hwa asame as me...
the first week she was there...
she was so quiet ^^ we just sama^^

THEN...
mai tu really teaches me many stuff ^^
my cousin..those jie jie in mai tu house also teaches me many things...
sometimes they will be like...
yuen, go take water blah blah blah...
yuen, go wash the floor...
yuen, go sweep the floor...
yuen, go... ...
i was small but i dun care ^^
now...i also wont scold them of asking me doing this n that for them ^^
if not them...i would a person that moping floor then splash the water,
wasing plate then drop the plate on the floor...

i still remember that...
everynight...before i sleep...on the floor...
i will think of mommy...
i will cry and use the blanket to cover my face...
i will say mommy....i want mommy...why you did not come up n see me...
i want to go back... keep cry n cry n cry until i fall a sleep ^^
that is why i always cover my face when i sleep...
it became a habit ^^

Beisdes that, from standard 2 until standard 4 or 5...
everytime my another auntie which is a tweacher of bai sha luo hua xiao...
she is a teacher so must reach school earlier
n everytime i sit at her plce.. i also cry
i will stay until her table becoz she is not there or a place where no teacher can see me
and cry there ^^
i still remember a few years ago and last year i told mom i cried everynight and before the school start in the guru pejabat
and mommy was like WHAT??U CRY???
i say you dont kow??
I DONT KNOW!!! mai tu did not tell me you cry...
she just say you will be ok...
then i was like WTF...
but after thinking it a few times ^^
she just want me to get use to it ^^
bi jing... ren jiu le... jiu hui xi guan ma...
so i forgive her ^^

我们一定要会感恩。。。
不管对方对你干了什么东西。。。
只要你是从那里学了些 东西。。。
那你就得感谢他/她。。。
因为他/她是在你一生中教会你一些事 或一些道理^^
这。。。就是我的领悟。。。
也是唯一一个能让我对一些对我不好的人的理由。。。
做人就是这样。。。

No comments: